Travel route: Kashgar-Urumqi-Turpan-Dunhuang
It was a great experience and all in all everything went well.
* Super 8 Hotel in Kashi is okay and clean, but breakfast is so so
* The Sunday animal (life stock) market was outstanding and an absolute must to go. Amazing.
* The tour guide took me to the house of his family situated in the real old town of Kasi. That was a very kind gesture and a very special experience that I appreciated a lot.
* Heavenly lake and overnight stay in a Yurt was extremely nice. I enjoyed it a lot as this was a very unique experience. A highlight of my trip.
* The Lodge in Turpan was very nice.
* The temperature with 46 degrees was hot of course. But as the air is dry and there is no humidity it was easy to stand.
* Tour guide was good.
* Hotel in Urumuqi was okay. Nothing special.
* Urumuqi itself is not really worth being visited. The Uigur part of the city is more special and of interest.
* The Hotel was outstandingly nice. A real good tip. Don't stay anywhere else in Dunhuang! This is a must.
* The Mogao Buddha caves are packed with people but nevertheless very good. The introduction movies are extremely interesting and nicely done.
* As I never went to a desert before, the trip to the sand dunes impressed me a lot. A good experience.
I wished I had more time for Dunhuang. In this case I would have done a guided camel trip into the desert for a day or two.
* Tour guide and driver were both very good and experienced.
All in all it was a fascinating trip
Back in Austria we would like to send to you our best wishes. We had a very interesting time on the silk road:
Your guides and drivers have been really competent and friendly. Therefore we can really recommend your agency. This I have done now in Oslo. I hope we will have the chance to use your offers for the "southern part of the silk road"! Walter and Heidrun P.S. (personal info) Just one remark: The beds are generally quite hard in the Northern part of China - unusual for many Europeans. This is not only our experience but of other friends we met in Shanghai, too: Therefore I would recommend to you to inform the Western tourists about it. I will take in the future a small pillow with me which I can blow up .
Thank you very much for all of your work setting our Xinjiang tour.
It was great to be there! All of the places we were such great places I never expected.
We'd like to be there again but there are so many places we'd like to be in China.
If we are going to go back, I will contact you again and also if our friends will go there I will recommend your company.Thank you again.
First of all, big thanks to you and your team! Thanks for giving us a memorable experience of life time. It was a very well planned trip and much better than our expectation. It was truly a pleasure to enjoy the beautiful scenery in Kanas and Bayibulak. And also experienced the colorful Xinjiang folklore in Kashgar. The tours were great in service and accommodation. Even though our guide got cold, she still very professional and helpful. Overall. We are happy with the trip and certainly would recommend your company to our friends.
Travel route:Urumqi-Heavenly lake-Burqin-Kanas-Hemu-Karamay-Kashgar
Thanks for you prompt reply, Lesley!
I am well and busy with revision for my exam early next month.
How are you? Must be very cold in Xinjiang now right?
Yes, this arrangement is great, your are really helpful and considerate
I strongly recommend Xinjiang CITIC International Travel Agency when you want to visit Xinjiang. They are very professional and their price is reasonable. The tour consultant and tour guide are dedicated, courtesy, attending to detail and most importantly they are very responsible and good in crises management when come to emergency situation.