Jingyuan Temple in Qapqal Located to the west of the county seat, the Jingyuan Temple was built in 1895. covering an area of about 1500 square meters, with a floor space of about 1000 square meters The temple faces south, including front, middle and back courtyards and a temple gate. It is a grand building complex. The main building, neat in arrangement, is situated at the middle courtyard, including front hall, middle hall (now nothing remained), main hall, side halls on left and right bell and drum towers standing face to face. The main hall is a two story building over 8 meters high. with clinker-built flying- eaves and carved beams and painted ridgepole. This temple provides valuable materials for studies on history, culture and religious belief of the Xibe Nationality ill Xinjiang .